VLC Media Player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
You can download Vlc Media Player from their official website.
How to install Vlc Media Player properly?
After you downloaded it, double click on it to open installer.
- Choose your language.
- Click “Next”
- Read License Agreement and Click “Next” if you agree with it.
- Choose components to install, I will choose “Recomended”.
- Choose a location to install Vlc Media Player.
- Wait until installation process finishes.
- That is it! You have successfully installed Vlc Media Player. You can click on ” Finish” and enjoy Vlc Media Player.